UNO-T ensures the highest temperature accuracy on sample temperature by controlling simultaneously 3 independent channels, that can be upgraded to control up to 6 independent channels.
The name "UNO" reflects the simplicity of the system, which allows temperature, humidity and CO2 conditioning in a very user friendly manner.
The controller is equipped with an on-board memory for data logging and a mini-USB port for data download.
UNO-T is a thermal controller for application where only thermal control is required (no gas/no humidity).
- Temperature Range: 25 to 60 °C.
- Temperature Accuracy:
- ±0.1°C in sample feedback mode
- ±0.3°C in camber feedback mode, if room T remains within ±1°C
- 4.3'' touch screen interface
- On-board memory for data logging and mini-USB port for data download
- Chambers available for any XY stage / piezo insert with Embedded temperature sensor in heated glass lid and in chamber body
- Interchangeable magnetic inserts allow to host Petri, Slides and MW Plates
- Magnetic locks hold the Petri, the Slides and the MW Plates in the correct position inside the chamber
- Compatible with:
- OBJ-COLLAR series, recommended for immersion objectives
- Okolab DATALOG to access Data Logging / Remote Operation on pc
- TTL communication option: order UNO-T-TTL
Compatible with any H301 Chamber
Chambers available for any XY stage / piezo insert with Embedded temperature sensor in heated glass lid and in chamber body
Modern multichannel controller that can control simultaneously up to 6 independent channels
Collars fit any objective on the market
Compatible with Inverted and Upright Microscopes
Chambers available for any XY stage / piezo insert
|Model or stage opening
|51-603288-000 Deltavision Stage
|Mad City Labs
|Z100/Z500 Piezo stages
|Scan IM series (110x160mm opening)
|Thorlabs MLS203-1 /MLS203-2
|any stage for uprightmicroscopes